Monday, April 6, 2009

Weeks and weeks and weeks

Time flies when you're having fun, right? I must be having a blast then! I am amazed at how much I have to do on a daily basis. I don't feel stressed. I don't even feel too bothered by it. I just happen to be taking a step back today and I'm looking at the things that need to be accomplished and the things I'd like to accomplish -- it's really more than I can handle at this time. Because of this I am going to focus on the things that make me money first and foremost. With the new same-sex marriage possibilities, I really need to create new marketing material, contact press, and work to make sure that when people think of wedding planning they think of me. This is my key goal, it could really lead to a huge spike in business. I am ready for it and excited about it! In addition to the things that make me money I need to next focus on the things that prevent me from making money. Paperwork!! Taxes!! Organization!! These things when not focused on WILL cause a disruption in my life and my business! The last thing I need to focus on is my multiple volunteer positions, but I do tend to put these obligations to the top. Why? Because they are fun for me! I get to learn, grow, and have fun! But, if my life isn't running like a well oiled machine then I wont really be able to help the volunteer organizations either. So, I still need to focus on what I know are my priorities! All this is easier said than done, but I plan to share my priorities list with people that can help hold me accountable to it.

Now... Back to work!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment