Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Anthony Blog! First Post

I have been very reluctant about creating a personal blog. I didn't keep up on my business blog and I'm not really sure if I want air my personal thoughts so publicly, but for some reason I have been craving to journal. I haven't journaled regularly since the early 90's. I've only read some of my old posts from the 90's and let me tell ya... I was not as eloquent as I thought I was! It was and is, however, very interesting to go back and read what was going through my adolescent brain. Ok, and kind of scary too!

I'm consider myself to be pretty optimistic and open minded, but I know quite a few people who claim that they are but who really are not. I find myself looking at the silver lining in even horrible situations. I think this goes hand-in-hand with my inclination to find beauty in most everything. It's a good thing that I tend to be optimistic because I am also quite persnickety at times - a curmudgeon. The older I get the more clear it becomes what I like and don't like! And when I find something I like I really like it and want to surround myself in it! Now, when I find something I don't like... Well, you can guess. I ran ac cross one such example of that today. Ever hear a high pitched, squeaky talking women speak? OH the horror! And when she hits those S's! My god! Doesn't she know how she sounds! My hate for that has manifested into a very good impression of it. Ask and I'll show it to you sometime.

Well, I'm not sure who is going to be reading my post, but if you do let me know! More will be coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your blog! It can be a very daunting task sometimes but I've had fun doing mine. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete