Monday, March 16, 2009

Stormy Weather

A blog is such a great idea in theory, but really when I think of it do I really want to air my 'dirty laundry' to just anyone? If I actually wrote what I wanted to it wouldn't be fair to the people involved. Today is a beautiful day! I should be very happy, but I can't help feeling a bit of the stormy weather that sometimes life brings even on the most perfect of days. I was reminded this weekend how important it is to trust my intuition, it's usually spot on. The hard thing is when your intuition tells you to do something you really don't want to do.

This week I plan to work on doing some spring cleaning. Getting my room more organized is a key goal. It's hard I have way too much stuff and I have trouble letting go. I can always see a use for something. I am, however, a pretty simple person I really don't need much. I think it'd be fun to move and start over somewhere just for the stimulation! Forced to make it work in a new environment, but then I'm reminded how it's key to find renewal where you are and work on getting excited again about the place you are and the things you are doing -- much easier said than done. I find that it's very easy people to simply move on, but there is real value in making a commitment and making it work.

1 comment:

  1. The beauty of a blog is that it you get to decide the amount of dirty laundry that gets aired. The rules are, there ain't no rules, I guess.

    ReplyDelete